North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre
North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre is seeking a board certified or residency trained Neurologist to join our well-established specialty and emergency centre!
North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre was established in 2001 and is co-located with North Shore Veterinary Hospital. NSVH was started in 1935 and is the oldest veterinary hospital on the North Shore of Sydney. We are a 24/7, 365 day a year facility with specialists in surgery, emergency & critical care, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, ophthalmology, dermatology, a bustling emergency department and a progressive general practice.
In 2019 we moved to a brand-new state-of-the-art facility, offering four custom-designed theatres, one of which is dedicated to orthopaedic surgery and another to soft tissue surgery. We can perform fluoroscopic studies either in our theatres or within our radiology suite. We have full in-house laboratory facilities, comprehensive diagnostic imaging including two ultrasound rooms, digital X-ray, a 128 Slice GE CT scanner and have recently opened a brand-new Siemens 1.5T MRI facility. We have onsite MRI trained technician that run the units.
We are seeking expressions of interest from a Neurologist who is looking for adventure and wants to work with our growing team. Your role would encompass:
- Helping to develop the strategic development of the Neurology service Oversite of neurological cases medical and surgical throughout the hospital Assisting with training of Veterinary staff including interns with a vision to develop a training program for residents
Join our NSVSC team and enjoy the benefits:
- You will be rewarded with a generous salary that is reflective of the experience you bring to the position
- We will support you with visa application, Australian Veterinary Registration and provide you with tailored relocation support to suit your situation
- Flexible paid parental leave program to both eligible primary and secondary carers
- Generous study leave and continuing education allowance
- Excellent work life balance
To be successful in this role, it is important that you are a recognised board-certified Neurology Specialist and are eligible for Specialist Registration with the Australian Veterinary Practitioners Board. We would also welcome enquiries from registrars who have completed their residency training and are in the process of sitting their appropriate Board examinations. You are welcome to email us for more information about this.
Above all else, we value someone who is a team player; committed to providing patient care of the highest standard and keen to be a part of our Specialist Centre.
To APPLY or for more information, contact Victoria Nguyen on 0422882885 or email@example.com.