- Small Animal Specialist Hospital
- North Ryde, Other / Non-US
- From $200,000.00 for newly boarded + Benefits!
- Closing date
- Nov 1, 2022
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Residency Trained
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate, Private Practice
Medical Oncologist - SASH
At SASH, we believe the highest standards in veterinary care are achieved when clinical expertise is delivered by compassionate, motivated people in a caring and supportive environment. Inspired by the special bond between pets and their families, we constantly strive to help pets and their families live their best life.
- Be part of the largest network of referral specialists in Australia
- Owned by Vets, Run by Vets, Loved by vets
- Extremely safe schooling systems across the country for family
- Daily life that isn’t shrouded in national politics
The Small Animal Specialist Hospital (SASH), was established in Sydney, Australia in 2007 and is now the largest Referral hospital in the southern hemisphere! We are privileged to care for over 40,000 pets and their families each year across the Country. SASH has since added 3 additional hospitals to our network, with our Central Coast hospital being established just over 5 years ago.
The team works extremely closely with the referring vet community bringing gold standard referral medicine to the north region of New South Wales. Being the only referral clinic of this standard between Sydney and Queensland, our Central Coast Hospital is extremely busy and looking continue to grow. Our Oncology team is well supported by the broader team consisting of Surgery, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Dermatology, Anaesthesia, Ophthalmology and Emergency and Critical Care. Our extensive network of SASH specialists will provide you with a truly collaborative experience, allowing you to achieve the best results for your patients.
To find out more about SASH and what the Central Coast has to offer, please watch the YouTube video above or visit: www.sashvets.com
The Oncology Position:
We have an exciting opportunity for a second Medical Oncologist to join our SASH team on the Central Coast. Having already established an Oncology service, you will be providing gold standard care to our highly committed client base. Being part of the SASH team means being supported by an experienced team of Medical Oncologists across the network, with our Radiation Oncology facility including a state of the art Linear accelerator only 1hr away should your patients require more intensive treatments. You will find you are also supported on site with a highly skilled team of nurses and clinical support staff. With both full time or part time opportunities available, you have the flexibility to choose the work life balance that suits you and your lifestyle!
To be considered for the position you will:
Be a Diplomat in Medical Oncology (ACVIM or ECVIM) or have completed a Fellowship with ANZCVS.
Candidates who have completed approved training programs (FANZCVS, ACVIM, ECVIM) but are yet to finalise exams are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Why Choose SASH?
It is a truly exciting time to join the SASH team, with endless career opportunities for the right person. People are at the forefront of our business and so joining our team means you and our patients are our top priorities! You would be joining a business that is highly committed to our people, supporting them to achieve their goals. Just a few of the perks included in this opportunity are:
- Generous salary packaging, including an annual bonus – Get in touch to find out more!
- Relocation support with a substantial travel allowance along with total cost of your visa being covered makes relocating a breeze.
- 8 weeks of paid study leave for those who are yet to sit their board exams!
- SASH paid parental leave for ALL new parents
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Inclusive team where equality is not negotiable
- Opportunity to give back to the industry by supporting junior vets
- Excellent work life balance
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents and nursing team
If you are interested in a great opportunity to grow your career, with excellent facilities on challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with Jessica O’Connor via the APPLY button OR via phone on +61421820730
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert