At SASH, we believe the highest standards in veterinary care are achieved when clinical expertise is delivered by compassionate, motivated people in a caring and supportive environment. Inspired by the special bond between pets and their families, we constantly strive to help pets and their families live their best life.
- Be part of the largest network of referral specialists in Australia
- Owned by Vets, Run by Vets, Loved by vets
- Extremely safe schooling systems across the country for family
- Daily life that isn’t shrouded in national politics
SASH is excited to announce a brand new, state of the art facility launching in Western Sydney this August! This will be the fourth hospital to be added to the SASH network! We will provide a complete range of clinical services to our patients with all four of our hospitals working collaboratively to provide the best outcomes for our patients. Our services will include Oncology, Dermatology, Internal medicine, Surgery with physiotherapy and 24 hour Emergency including Critical Care.
We have plans to add cardiology, neurology, ophthalmology and other specialties, with ample space for these services. You will have access to the brand new Intensive Care Unit, full service in-house lab, Ultrasound, CT scanner, MRI, digital radiography as well as three theatres including an interventional radiology space, laparoscopy, endoscopy, and more.
Not only will you have remote support from the largest team of radiologists and anaesthetists in the country, but onsite support will also be provided by these teams on a regular basis!
The Internal Medicine Position:
SASH Western Sydney is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Medicine specialists to join our team. If you strive for exceptional patient care, then you will enjoy working in a collaborative team being able to draw on the knowledge and experience of ALL of the SASH specialists from our extensive network!
SASH has the biggest and most experienced Internal Medicine team in Australia with many being experts in their special interest field of Medicine. Having committed clients means you are able to provide the best care possible to your patients during their time of need.
The opportunity is a full time, permanent position across a 4-day week. However, a part time position would also be considered.
Candidates for this position must:
- Value a hospital culture of inclusivity, empathy and teamwork.
- Be eligible to register as a veterinarian in New South Wales and be qualified as a specialist in Internal Medicine, Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVIM, ECVIM-CA).
If you have completed an approved residency training program in Internal Medicine and are eligible to sit a certification examination, we would still love to hear from you!
Why Join SASH?
- Generous salary packaging, including an annual bonus – Get in touch to find out more!
- Relocation support with a substantial travel allowance along with total cost of your visa being covered makes relocating a breeze.
- 8 weeks of paid study leave for those who are yet to sit their board exams!
- SASH paid parental leave for ALL new parents
- Generous continuing education allowance Inclusive team where equality is not negotiable
- Opportunity to give back to the industry by supporting junior vets
- Excellent work life balance
- Supportive team of SASH specialists, residents and nursing team
If you interested in a great opportunity to grow your career, with excellent facilities on challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with Jessica O’Connor via the APPLY button OR via phone on +61421820730