Neurologist in Sacramento
- Ethos Veterinary Health
- Sacramento, California
- Highly competitive salary, bonus, relo and other incentives available
- Closing date
- Oct 29, 2022
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Vista Veterinary Specialists is looking for a Neurologist to join us in our 24/7 Emergency and Specialty Hospital. We are seeking a colleague that has a positive attitude, authenticity, and caring empathy toward others to complement our growing team.
Our Hospital: Vista is a 24/7/365 Emergency and Specialty hospital providing care in emergency/critical care, internal medicine, neurology, surgery, and cardiology. Within our 9,000 square foot facility, there are dedicated specialty exam and treatment rooms, ICU, MRI, on-site Vimago CT/fluoroscopy, ultrasonography, digital radiography, and full in-house laboratory
Our Team: We are a talented, energetic, and personable team. We focus on delivering exceptional patient care and client service while maintain a hospitable culture of teamwork and camaraderie. We create opportunities for success in all that we do through empowerment and a well communicated vision for our business.
The Sacramento area: Sacramento offers a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities for both individuals and families who love 3 season weather. If you enjoy the outdoors, a short drive will take you to the Napa Valley wine country, the famous ski slopes and pristine beaches of Lake Tahoe, the countless offerings of San Francisco and the stunning northern California coast. Northern Californians are committed to taking care of each other and ensuring our community stays affordable and enjoyable. We support our local businesses (small and large) and are known for our fresh farm-to-table eating.
Vista Veterinary Specialists and Ethos Veterinary Health:
Vista is part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain our distinctive identity. The focus of Ethos is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas:
- Transformative Science: We focus on driving initiatives that change the biology of disease, resulting in new diagnostics, novel therapies and improved treatments.
- Knowledge: We know we are only as good as our teams, so we are committed to continuous learning and growth, ensuring all team members have a path to reaching their fullest potential.
- Collaboration: Throughout Ethos we focus on capturing bright spots and sharing that knowledge across our organization. We believe a collaborative approach leads to better outcomes for our patients and more professionally fulfilled medical teams.
Interested candidates can submit their CV to Jill Taylor at email@example.com
Jill Taylor | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ethos Veterinary Health
M: 503.347.7558 | ethosvet.com
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert