MedVet is currently seeking board certified Cardiologist, or residency trained individuals, to join our Cardiology Team in our Commerce, MI hospital. Why join the team at MedVet Commerce?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Commerce offers specialties in Internal Medicine, Neurology & Neurosurgery, and Surgery.
- We are AAHA accredited, and our family-oriented and collaborative team provides excellent support for our doctors.
- You'll have all the technology and equipment that you need to provide excellent patient care in addition to the support of a highly-trained ICU nursing team 24/7.
Why will you love living in Commerce?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Commerce Township is a picturesque location, ideal for any nature-lover or outdoor enthusiast. Surrounded by rolling hills dotted with golf courses, vast rivers, and beautiful lakes, Commerce is the perfect, quiet oasis outside the busy city life. Commerce is centrally located, making it easy to travel to some of the larger, more populated cities nearby. You're just a quick drive from Detroit where you can experience a thriving riverfront, professional sports, and world-class arts. Additionally, Commerce schools are among some of the best, making it a wonderful place to live and raise a family. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.