MedVet is seeking an Internist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Columbus, OH hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Why join the team at MedVet Columbus?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet Columbus offers 24/7 Emergency services along with specialty services in Anesthesia & Analgesia, Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Rehabilitation, Radiation Oncology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We are AAHA accredited and received Referral Practice of the Year in 2014.
- We are committed to providing a collaborative environment where you'll work with leading veterinarians and a highly-trained clinical team in a state-of-the-art facility with all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- Our brand-new Surgery-Procedural-Anesthesia suite has dedicated operating rooms with a sterile corridor, an endoscopy/procedure room, and a large, pre-operative space for centralized anesthesia care.
- For more details, check out our MedVet Columbus digital magazine.
Why will you love living in Columbus?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
In Columbus, the love for the Ohio State Buckeyes is well known, however, the city has much more to offer. It's also known as a top foodie hot spot and a go-to for top fashion and shopping. Columbus is an eclectic, modern city with a small-town feel. From its comfortable suburbs with great schools to inclusive downtown and urban neighborhoods, Columbus has something for everyone. The area boasts over 20 metro parks and the Olentangy bike trail, with 17.5 miles of trail that connects the Ohio trail to the Erie trail. Worthington is a Northern suburb of Columbus and known for its quaint downtown known as "Old Worthington." While walking around the Worthington Green, you can stop at a local coffee shop, visit one of the many restaurants, or even get a history lesson at the Worthington Historical Society or the Orange Johnson House. For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.