PETS Referral Center is looking for 2 compassionate, enthusiastic, and fun-loving internists to join our team of specialists in oncology, ophthalmology, surgery, radiology, hospice, and emergency. Enjoy a great reputation with our referral partners and a team of doctors, nurses, and management who focus on the practice culture as the driver for the delivery of care and service. Our team of experienced specialists and seasoned emergency doctors (24/7) work together to provide our patient clients collaborative care across specialties.
- Support from our other complementary specialty services (surgery, radiology, oncology, ophthalmology, critical care, emergency, hospice).
- Great clientele reflective of the educated and pet-centric community.
- Proven track record of a busy, satisfying caseload.
- Well supported by referring general practice partners.
- 24-hour emergency doctor coverage allowing specialists to focus on their own schedules.
- Our highly skilled and cohesive nursing team will always have your back.
- High Staff Retention: Many of our staff have been with us 10+ years
- A unique opportunity to influence an internal medicine service that you want to see.
The location supports an amazing quality of life with easy access to both the city of San Francisco and convenient for a getaway to Tahoe and the Sierras! Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
Apply online at https://www.unitedveterinarycare.com/careers/opportunities/ or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org