VCA TLC Pasadena Veterinary Specialists
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Internist
to join our 24-hour emergency and specialty referral practice.
Whether you are just starting your career and looking for a practice to grow your skills and thrive or an experienced internist looking for a change, VCA TLC Pasadena Veterinary Specialists can be the practice for you.
VCA TLC Pasadena Veterinary Specialists is a specialty and 24 hour emergency referral practice located in beautiful South Pasadena, California, just 10 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. South Pasadena (and its surrounding cities) is home to a uniquely affluent and educated population prioritizing the human animal bond. Our niche practice seeks doctors who enjoy cultivating meaningful relationships with clients, patients and referring doctors and practicing cutting edge medicine.
VCA TLC PVS's facility is 8,000 square feet state of the art facility with 24-hour intensive care with a full complement of experienced internal medicine veterinary technicians. Our facility offers in house diagnostics including NOVA blood analyzer, digital radiography, ultrasonography, echocardiography, and multiple rigid and flexible scopes for procedures.
We are searching for a motivated and dedicated individual who possesses excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues, and staff and practices with the utmost compassion for his/her patients. Our ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of internal medicine.
South Pasadena (and the San Gabriel Valley) is known for its expansive mountains; hiking, mountain biking, and trail running. South Pasadena is located within 30 minutes of downtown Los Angeles and offers ready access to a wide variety of cultural attractions, beaches and deserts.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina
, Sr. Specialty Recruiter
, at email@example.com or 760-891-9903.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com