VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center
is seeking a 3rd
board certified or residency trained Internist
to join our multi-disciplinary specialty practice located just outside of Indianapolis
in beautiful Fishers, IN.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated doctor to become a part of a thriving internal medicine department. Our practice enjoys a strong referral base and you'll be supported by specialists in Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Oncology (medical and radiation), Ophthalmology, Surgery (orthopedic & soft tissue), Radiology and Physical Rehabilitation.
Our 30,000 sq. ft. facility includes the latest state of the art equipment with a 1.5 Tesla MRI, 64-slice Helical CT, linear accelerator, YAG laser, fluoroscopy, two digital radiology rooms, two GE ultrasound units, a combo thoracoscopy/x-ray table and full equipment for endoscopy, bronchoscopy, rhinoscopy and cystoscopy.
Indianapolis is a city known for fast cars and blockbuster events, but we have also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and much more. Both Fishers and Carmel are ranked among the Best Places to Live by CNN Money Magazine and Forbes Magazine. Our city will definitely accommodate your love of the outdoors on the 15-mile Monon Trail, or in the 250-acre White River State Park. Our multiple sports teams give fans the option to watch the Colts play football, the Pacers and Fever shoot hoops, Indy Fuel play hockey, Indy 11 on the soccer pitch, and the Indians on the baseball diamond.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com