VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado is seeking a board certified or residency trained Oncologist to join our 24-hour emergency/specialty practice in Loveland, Colorado.
For more than 25 years, our AAHA accredited facility has been dedicated to providing northern Colorado with 24-hour emergency and specialty veterinary care in surgery, surgical oncology, internal medicine, oncology, radiology, neurology and physical rehabilitation. With two AVCS Fellows in surgical oncology at VSNC, our oncology caseload easily supports medical oncology.
With the creation of VCA's Pet CancerCare Alliance™, you can be a part of a unique brain trust of over 65 veterinary oncologists and a network of over 35 Pet CancerCare Centers across North America. Our Medical, Radiation and Surgical Oncologists work together to bring advanced treatments, technology and education to all veterinarians by providing collaborative care, research, clinical trials and leadership to help ensure that pets are living their best possible lives.
At VCA VSNC we have onsite MRI, CT, C-arm and Fluoroscopy, ultrasonography, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, endoscopy, in-house cytology through Heska, and laboratory equipment to support the Oncology service.
Loveland, Colorado is in an ideal location for you to enjoy everything that living in Colorado offers: mountains, rivers, lakes, hiking trails, museums, galleries, five star restaurants, professional sports, micro-breweries and easy access to Denver International Airport.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your personal health and professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources (Lyra Health)
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of over 600 specialists
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com