VCA Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergency and Referral (VCA RIVER)
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Neurologistto join our multi-doctor, specialty practice in Chattanooga, TN.
Our multi-specialty group includes Critical Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Radiology, 24-hour ER service, a full time physical therapist for Rehab services and an intern class. This type of collaboration makes for a rich and rewarding environment where patient care can be optimized and learning is continuous. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, leadership abilities, an energetic attitude, and an interest in teaching-as well as empathy, compassion and enthusiasm for helping clients and patients alike.
Our large, AAHA accredited facility is 10,000 sq. ft. with 6 exam rooms and 2 surgery suites. We are equipped with CT, MRI, digital fluoroscopy in the surgical suite, and both rigid and flexible endoscopy. The physical therapy department has an underwater treadmill and K laser. We also boast the only hyperbaric chamber in the area.
VCA Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergency and Referral is located in scenic Chattanooga, nestled at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains, along the Tennessee River and an easy drive from Nashville to the north and Atlanta to the south. Recently named "The Best Town Ever" by Outside magazine, Chattanooga boasts abundant recreational, cultural, and entertainment activities.
For additional information, visit VCA Careers- About us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-351-0221.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com