VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center is seeking a Cardiologist to join our emergency and multi-specialty practice in Norwalk, Connecticut.
We feature a newly built, state-of-the-art facility with CT, ultrasound, telemetry, and so much more, along with an accomplished and well-trained team dedicated to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service.
We offer our clients a broad range of specialties including Emergency & Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Cardiology, and Radiology. We have a strong team of emergency doctors, and are proud of our rotating internship program.
Norwalk sits on the coast of the Long Island Sound almost equidistant between New York City and New Haven, Connecticut. With more miles of shoreline than any other city in Connecticut, Norwalk is a city of hundreds of neighborhoods that define its character. The city meets the country in this sophisticated region of Connecticut where you will find high quality shops, classic antiques, and sumptuous dining. All kinds of outdoor activities are available in our area, including biking, boating, fishing, golfing, and hiking. New York City is a one hour commute, made easier by four Metro North stations in Norwalk.
For additional information, visit VCA Careers- About us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at k firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com