Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center
is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our busy, 24-hour practice located one hour north of New York City.
VCA KBVC is a hybrid general practice/emergency/specialty center with a close-knit group of professionals who take a team approach to providing excellent care. Our wonderful clientele allows us to practice gold standard medicine and make a difference in our patients' lives. You will get to participate in our ongoing clinical trials with a team that prides themselves on ongoing learning and advancement.
In our 17-doctor practice, you will work alongside specialists in disciplines such as Internal Medicine, Oncology, Surgery, Dermatology, and Cardiology. We have an experienced team of ER doctors that have been with the hospital for many years. Most of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years, so you will be joining a stable team in a family atmosphere.
Our well-equipped facility features 11 exam rooms, three surgery suites, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, CT scan, ultrasound, endoscopy, in-house laboratory, advanced monitoring, ventilator, and state-of-the-art oxygen cages.
Bedford Hills is located in the heart of Westchester County. You can enjoy the close proximity to the excitement of New York City as well as the rural beauty of the Hudson Valley. Bedford Hills has a great downtown with restaurants, shops, and cultural opportunities. You can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, and boating right in your backyard.
For additional information, visit VCA Careers- About us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Kristen Hreczan, Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-351-0221.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com