MedVet is seeking a second Neurologist
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our organization at our Silicon Valley, CA hospital. The successful candidate is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. Why join the team at MedVet Silicon Valley?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, MedVet Silicon Valley offers specialty services in Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, and Surgery.
- We are operating out of the first phase of our brand-new hospital with plans to move into the full hospital in 2023.
- You'll have all the technology and equipment you need to provide exceptional care.
- And our team of high-skilled clinical services members support patient care in a collaborative, team-focused atmosphere.
Why will you love living in Silicon Valley?
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet & VEI hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus , Competitive Compensation, Shareholder Opportunity, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Our collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
This high-tech hub delivers diverse rich cultural experiences, cosmopolitan cuisine, innovative museums and attractions, and rich history. With the beach and oceans to the West and the mountains to the East, you can choose your own adventure in Silicon Valley, and with more than 250 sunny days per year, you'll have plenty of time to explore. Savor the sights and sounds of the San Pedro Square Market, catch a Sharks game, or take in the views from Castle Rock State Park. You're also just a short drive from all that San Francisco and Napa Valley have to offer.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@medvet.com
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you! Come as you are.
MedVet is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all team members. You can count on us to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members and applicants. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, training, and overall experience and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, uniformed service member status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.