At SASH, we believe the highest standards in veterinary care are achieved when clinical expertise is delivered by compassionate, motivated people in a caring and supportive environment. Inspired by the special bond between pets and their families, we constantly strive to help pets and their families live their best life.
SASH is excited to announce a brand new, state of the art facility opened in Adelaide, South Australia last November, adding to the SASH network of three hospitals in NSW. The team is excited to bring gold standard care to the South Australia! We provide a complete range of clinical services to our patients with all three of our hospitals working collaboratively. Our services in Adelaide include internal medicine, surgery, 24 hour emergency and critical care, and physiotherapy, with our new Neurology service due to start early 2023. We have plans to add oncology, cardiology, ophthalmology and other departments, with ample space for these services.
Our Adelaide facility has been fitted with all of the kit you will need, making it the perfect time to join our Internal Medicine team. You will have access to the brand new Intensive Care Unit, full service in-house lab, Ultrasound, CT scanner, MRI, digital radiography, three theatres including an interventional radiology space, laparoscopy, endoscopy, and more! For more information about the SASH team, please visit the links below:
The Internal Medicine Position:
SASH Adelaide is looking for a second enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Medicine specialist to join our team. You will work in a growing multidisciplinary setting alongside colleagues in Surgery, Emergency and Critical Care and Physiotherapy, whilst also having the opportunity to draw on the knowledge and experience amongst the extensive network of SASH specialists interstate providing you with a truly collaborative experience and assisting you to achieve the best results for your patients.
The opportunity is a full time, permanent position across a 4-day week. We would also consider a part time position for the right person.
Candidates for this position must:
- Value a hospital culture of inclusivity, empathy and teamwork. Be eligible to register as a veterinarian in South Australia and be qualified as a specialist in Internal Medicine, Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVIM, ECVIM-CA).
If you have completed an approved residency training program in small animal emergency and critical care and are eligible to sit a certification examination, we would still love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Life in one of the world’s most liveable cities, blessed with beautiful beaches, the stunning Adelaide Hills, an outstanding education system, and world famous wine regions such as the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley
- Attractive salary package, including annual bonus structure. Our no commission structure encourages case collaboration across our teams
- Significant contribution towards relocation expenses and for international applicants including complete payment of your Visa application.
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Excellent work-life balance Working in a veterinarian owned organization with leaders who understand the priorities and purpose of specialty and emergency medicine
- Collaborating with a like-minded and dedicated group of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team members Employee discounts and social events
If you interested in a great opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment, with excellent facilities on challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com