Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, in Levittown, Philadelphia and Conshohocken, affiliated with BluePearl, is seeking a full time or part time boarded or board eligible Veterinary - Cardiologist to join our state of the art emergency and specialty hospital. The service is located in a quiet, designated work space. The hospital boasts a brand new Cath lab, candidates with an interest in interventional procedures are welcome!!!BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Levittown, PA
, is a legacy practice providing care to the Philadelphia metropolitan area for more than 20 years.
BluePearl Levittown offers a strong collaborative atmosphere with board-certified and board-eligible clinicians specializing in anesthesiology, cardiology, clinical pathology, dentistry & oral surgery, dermatology, diagnostic imaging, emergency & critical care, holistic medicine & acupuncture, internal medicine, neurology/neurosurgery, oncology, ophthalmology, radiation oncology and surgery. Levittown is also a Level 1 certified facility, the highest level of certification, awarded by the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society.
Our new, 20,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in Levittown opened in June of 2011. On-site diagnostic capabilities include a linear accelerator and radioactive iodine treatment, cath lab, as well as a CT scanner, MRI scanner, dedicated ICU, and separate canine and feline wards.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.