Looking for an opportunity to work abroad?
Veterinary Specialty Hospital (VSH) of Hong Kong is looking for specialists in Cardiology to join our expanding team of specialists across all disciplines.
VSH is a one-of-a-kind professional opportunity
- Two state-of-the-art facilities located in Hong Kong, the first and only dedicated specialty referral hospitals in the city, and the leader in specialty care in the region
- 24/7 urgent care and emergency services, as well as specialty services in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Dermatology and soon Radiology
- High quality diagnostic equipment including 1.5T MRI, 16-slice CT, digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, fluoroscopy, rigid and flexible endoscopy, cage-side ultrasound for AFAST/TFAST, hemodialysis, and in-house laboratory
- Both 20,000+ sq ft hospitals have dedicated outpatient and inpatient treatment areas, ICU, large dog runs, separate cat ward, isolation ward, oxygen cages and multiple spacious operating rooms
- Practice in Hong Kong, the hub of veterinary medicine in Asia and a very quickly developing veterinary market with few specialists (greater than 50:1 ratio of referring veterinarians to specialists)
- An opportunity to have an immediate and tangible influence on the development of veterinary medicine in Asia, including Hong Kong, mainland China, and Southeast Asia
- Passionate Hong Kong pet owners who go to great lengths to treat ailing pets
Hong Kong is a one-of-a-kind city
- Culturally rich and diverse with countless opportunities to experience a variety of distinctive cultures, including world-class cuisine, shopping, and entertainment
- 75% of Hong Kong is protected from city development, making Hong Kong lush with country parks, nature reserves and easy access to beaches and islands
- English is an official language in Hong Kong, along with Cantonese
- Low personal income tax rate not exceeding 17%
At VSH, in addition to developing and maintaining outstanding specialty and emergency services for our patients, we strive to build a positive hospital culture that is based on mutual respect and support for our staff. We strongly believe that a great work environment leads to happy associates, better patient care and positive client experiences. As a part of the Mars Veterinary Health family, VSH associates work with our original founding team locally while having the ability to access a large network to share resources and support globally.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience, and we strive to reward hard-working, committed team members.
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Cost of living allowance
- Generous CE and Wellness allowance
- Associate Assistance Programme for health and wellbeing
- Medical insurance and dental plan
- Guidance on registering with Veterinary Surgeons Board of Hong Kong
- Support on application of Work Visa as per Hong Kong Immigration requirements
- Hong Kong Veterinary Association and professional dues
Candidates must be board-certified or residency-trained, and eligible to register with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Hong Kong.
Please email a letter of interest, CV and references in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org