Pet Emergency & Specialty Center in San Diego is looking to expand their team by adding an additional Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained clinician to their progressive emergency and multi-specialty hospital.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
A positive, friendly attitude is essential in our practice and we value colleagues who work well with others and truly enjoy interacting with clients and referring veterinarians.
PESC is home to: 1 Internist, 2 Surgeons, 2 Criticalists, an Oncologist, a Dermatologist, an Ophthalmologist, an Exotics Specialist, and 10+ internship-trained Emergency doctors in our 24-hour facility in La Mesa, California, a suburb of San Diego. We also have a second 24-hour emergency hospital in Southern San Diego, approximately 25 minutes away, which transfers cases to the specialty services.
We work in a very friendly collaborative environment and enjoy a special camaraderie among doctors as well as with all our staff. We conduct regular in-hospital as well as county-wide CE meetings. Our philosophy promotes excellence in medicine and service to our clients and referring veterinarians.
The hospital is in a great location 20 minutes from San Diego beaches, 15 minutes from downtown, 15-30 minutes from great mountain-hiking and horseback riding, and less than 2 hours from ski resorts. This is the heart of the Southern California lifestyle: no sport, hobby or professional/personal interest is out of reach.
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Stephanie Ramos - Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.