Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center is a long standing and trusted ER hospital in Roseville, CA. In the summer of 2023, we will be moving to a new 18,000 sq ft. state of the art hospital and will become a full-service specialty and ER hospital. We are just starting to recruit for doctors in multiple specialties, this is a unique opportunity to construct a dream team of clinicians and other team members that will love working together.
We are seeking specialists in Internal Medicine, Oncology, Neurology, Critical Care, Radiology, Surgery, and Emergency. Additionally, we are seeking a Medical Director for this hospital.
Our Hospital We have highly trained registered technicians and nursing staff and a philosophy of offering the best medicine with a high level of compassion. Our doctors currently have access to:
- Full Heska in-house lab
- In-house coag and blood gas
- Digital radiology with remote radiologist reads
- In-house ultrasound
- Full surgical suites
- oxygen cages among other patient bedside care and monitoring equipment.
- We will be adding all the most advanced equipment for our specialists in our new hospital, including 128-slice CT and 1.5 T MRI.
What makes Atlantic Street a great place to work:
- A community where you can put down roots - variety of housing options, outdoor activities, great schools and local colleges –
- Advanced medical care for pets through innovation, knowledge, and collaboration.
- A network of specialty care for your pets and AMAZING referral community
- 24/7 care
- A dedicated, loyal team of VTs and VAs to support the client, patient, and doctors
- A strong core group of DVMs
- Our partnership with Gold Country Wildlife Rescue group
Within just a short drive you can visit the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills, Folsom Lake, California's Gold Country. Skiing, wine tasting, hiking, rafting, and a visit to San Francisco or Lake Tahoe, are all within an easy day trip. Yosemite is just four hours away. You will never get bored living in Roseville, CA!
Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center is part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain our distinctive identity. The focus of Ethos is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas: Transformative Science, Knowledge, and Collaboration
We offer an extremely competitive compensation package including a large sign-on bonus with relocation. Additionally, we offer access to career coaching, financial advisors, and mental health resources in addition to health insurance, dental insurance, FSA, and 401K with employer contribution.
Interested candidates please contact JTaylor@ethosvet.com for more information.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.