Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens in sunny Southeastern Florida is seeking a Full-time Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join our growing team.
Our hospital is proud of the positive culture that we've nurtured and are excited to add a team member who embraces our collaborative philosophy. Our services include a robust, experienced ER team and board-certified specialists in critical care, internal medicine, surgery & neurology. We are a group who love our jobs and feel supported to provide exceptional patient care. The ideal candidate brings:
- Board certification, or has completed residency training
- Strong values around integrity & client service
- Excellent communication skills with clients & team members
- A desire to nurture progressive veterinary medicine
- The commitment to fostering an amazing team
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens has an active I-131 therapy ward, MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, Olympus endoscopy, fluoroscopy, high-definition laparoscopy, high-definition male and female cystoscopy, interventional radiology, and a diode laser. What we have that sets us apart; a willingness to add other technologies at the request of our specialists. We are committed to providing better, innovative medicine based on collaborative input from our team.
Veterinary Specialty Hospital of Palm Beach Gardens is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Caroline Kercheval - Specialtyrecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.