Are you ready to take the next step in your career? NVA Compassion-First is building a brand-new Spec+ ER hospital in Alpharetta, GA and we are looking for a Medical Director to lead our team. This position will report directly to the Group Leader and will work alongside the Hospital Director to build and hire a cohesive team from the ground up.
To lead our collaborative team, we are seeking a Medical Director who:
* Is a specialty veterinarian with 3 years or more experience in a Specialty & ER hospital
* Is committed to building and nurturing trusted relationships with our on-site and referring veterinarians.
* Effectively conveys the vision and mission of NVA Compassion-First
* Compassionate individual, dedicated to the client and patient care.
* Able to foster a work environment of teamwork and emotional intelligence.
* Partnership with the Hospital Director on recruiting, interviewing, and hiring veterinarians.
* Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
* Comfort with coaching, developing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action
Contact Jackie Ross at email@example.com if interested in exploring this opportunity.
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 100 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more—more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com #NVA-CF