Hospital: North Dallas, TX (Lewisville)
Our hospital in North Dallas is seeking a boarded Neurologist or board eligible Neurology specialist to join our amazing team.
At the Center for Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Care (CVSEC), a BluePearl Veterinary Partner, we are a comprehensive Team of Board-certified Veterinary Specialists, Residents, Emergency Doctors, highly trained Veterinary Technicians, Assistants, and ClientService Representatives all dedicated to animals in need of advanced medical expertise. We have made it our mission to excel at what we do.
We have Neurology, Neurosurgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency, Critical Care, and Surgery. . Our specialized and experienced Team provides comprehensive care through advanced medicine and surgery. We value the bond between our Clients and Patients and are devoted to improving their quality of life by empowering and educating our clients, ourselves, and our community.
Our hospital isconveniently located by the intersection of I-35E Express and the Sam Rayburn Tollway. We are ready to take care of your pet's emergency needs 24/7 and serve communitiesin North Texas and beyond. Our clients come from all over the DFW metroplex area, the state of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Louisiana.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.