WestVet, a MedVet partner is seeking a Veterinary Internist (board certified or residency trained) to join our Meridian, ID hospital. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality medicine. The recruited candidate will join the MedVet/WestVet Team treating over 100,000 patients annually. Why Join WestVet Meridian?
Everything Starts with Our Caregivers
- MedVet/WestVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our doctors are eligible to become shareholders - a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We offer all the benefits you expect, plus a Generous Signing Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Parental Leave.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
Why Meridian, ID?
- Our passionate and dedicated team of doctors, certified technicians, assistants, and client service representatives is committed to being the best in the veterinary profession to give and receive care. Their collaboration, passion, and energy can be felt by everyone who enters our hospital doors.
- Our team members treat patients and clients like they are our own family, and we develop referral partner relationships built on trust, respect, communication, and empathy.
Meridian is a suburb of Boise and is the perfect blend of urban activity and outdoor adventure. There's a vibrant art community, a lively downtown with shopping and delicious restaurants, and family-friendly attractions and events. For the outdoor adventurer, Boise has easy access to mountains, rivers, and lakes that offer year-round recreation opportunities. Fishing, hiking, boating, and mountain biking in the summer, and in winter, The Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area boasts 80 runs across 2,600 acres of terrain for winter sports enthusiasts.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com
or to submit a confidential CV
, please email Carolyn Luther, DVM at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE
and help you pursue your Passion.
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers
. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!