DescriptionLove where you live and work!
We are looking for a board certified/eligible Cardiologist to join our team!
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you looking to expand your influence and elevate your impact? Join the largest network of specialty and emergency pet hospitals in the world with more than 100 hospitals in 29 states. You can flourish here! Our focus on medical advancement is matched only by our dedication to your development.
Located in the Coconut Grove neighborhood, our brand new, state of the art hospital will include the following: OR suites, Endoscopy, Ultrasound, 128-slice, CT scanner, isolation room, dedicated ICU ward, new main lobby and reception
and an outdoor and indoor break spaceAbout Miami
- Access to international airport, the largest cruise port in the country, and minutes away from the beach
- Home to the NBA's Miami Heat, the NFL's Dolphins, the MLB's Marlins, the NHL's Panther's, and MLS' Inter Miami C
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast! This is the Wreckreational Diving Capital of the World while also being only 1 hour away from 2 National Parks, Everglades, and Biscayne. Home to the best leisure sports including kayaking, boating, golfing, tennis, and biking
- Celebrate the oldest inhabited neighborhood in Miami - Coconut Grove!
- True melting pot, focusing on the enrichment of cultures. Eclectic mix of pioneers, artists, intellectuals, and adventurers
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
We are looking for a board certified/eligible Ophthalmologist to join our team!