We are on the lookout for a Cardiologist to join our team of veterinary specialists at our ARH Homebush clinic in Sydney, Australia!
- Work with a large team of passionate and committed Specialists, Vets and Nurses to serve the increasing needs of the large pet-owning community of Homebush and surrounding suburbs
- Secure parking on-site with an adjacent childcare centre in the commercial lot
- Build your dream service, with all the tools you need for success
- A base salary of $300k - $400k + superannuation OR pro-sal agreement
We are part of a long-established and leading group of Specialist and Emergency Veterinary Hospitals located throughout Australia. We provide the highest quality specialist medical, surgical, oncology, ophthalmology and diagnostic animal services including 24-hour emergency and critical care. We take pride in our dynamic environment and no day or night is ever the same.
Your New Role
We are currently seeking a Veterinary Cardiologist to join to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to shape the Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology service and contribute to the fantastic culture of the hospital. Build your dream service, with all the tools you need for success. Successful candidates will be able to take on cases independently but remain part of a group for support and discussion. Our specialists are supported by an expertly trained and highly experienced team of veterinary professionals and are expected to lead by example, sharing their knowledge and experience with others so we can grow together.
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A veterinary degree registerable in Australia with specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, or Board-certified) is required
- We are also keen to hear from Veterinarians who have finished Resident programs
- A strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team
- Commitment to gold standard patient care and a “fear-free” approach to patient handling
- The confidence and initiative to work autonomously yet lean on your team as needed
What’s Important to You
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians in their field, in a professional and challenging yet enjoyable workplace. In addition to this, we offer:
- A base salary of $300k - $400k + superannuation OR pro-sal agreement, commensurate with experience
- An opportunity for equity – share in the growth and success of the business!
- A 4-day work week allows you to enjoy a fantastic work-life balance
- Up to $25k relocation allowance + Australian Visa support
- Leave entitlements - 4 weeks annual leave, personal/sick leave and carers leave
- Continuing Professional Education opportunities
- 6 weeks paid parental leave and flexible return to work programs
- Free access to confidential Employee Assistance Program LifeWorks 24/7
- Access to the Greencross Ltd Symposium Petbarn / Greencross discounts
Join our ARVA Platinum Partner team that sees diversity and inclusion as more than just policies and practices. This is a growing business and for the right candidate ongoing opportunities will undoubtedly present themselves.
To apply or for more information contact Melissa Bicanic, Talent Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org