We’re on the lookout for a Specialist Veterinary Neurologist to join our high functioning neuron firing, wired together team!
- Work with a large team of passionate and committed Specialists, Vets and Nurses to serve the increasing needs of the large pet-owning community of Homebush and surrounding suburbs
- Secure parking on-site with an adjacent childcare centre in the commercial lot
- Build your dream service, with all the tools you need for success
- Generous salary + relocation and Australian visa support available
We are part of a long-established and leading group of Specialist and Emergency Veterinary Hospitals located throughout Australia. We provide the highest quality specialist medical, surgical, oncology, ophthalmology and diagnostic animal services including 24-hour emergency and critical care. This allows us to provide an exceptional standard of patient care, with access to all the resources, technology & equipment needed for best practice medicine. We take pride in our dynamic environment and no day or night is ever the same.
About Your New Role
ARH Homebush is looking for a Specialist Veterinary Neurologist to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will work alongside other Veterinarians and be supported by a team of dedicated and experienced nurses.
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A veterinary degree registerable in Australia with specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, or Board-certified) is required
- We are also keen to hear from Veterinarians who have finished Resident programs
- A strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team
- Commitment to gold standard patient care and a “fear-free” approach to patient handling
- The confidence and initiative to work autonomously yet lean on your team as needed
What’s Important to You
This position offers an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians in their field, in a professional and challenging yet enjoyable workplace. In addition to this, we offer:
- A generous salary commensurate with experience
- An opportunity for equity – share in the growth and success of the business!
- A 4-day work week allows you to enjoy a fantastic work-life balance
- Up to $25k relocation allowance + Australian Visa support for overseas candidates (if applicable)
- Leave entitlements - 4 weeks annual leave, personal/sick leave and carers leave
- Continuing Professional Education opportunities
- 6 weeks paid parental leave and flexible return to work programs
- Free access to confidential Employee Assistance Program LifeWorks 24/7
- Access to the Greencross Ltd Symposium
- Petbarn / Greencross discounts
Join our ARVA Platinum Partner team that sees diversity and inclusion as more than just policies and practices. This is a growing business and for the right candidate ongoing opportunities will undoubtedly present themselves.
To apply or for more information contact Melissa Bicanic, Talent Business Partner on email@example.com