Veterinary Medicine, Oncology
Veterinary Oncologist Fulltime
Toronto Veterinary Emergency Hospital (TVEH) is welcoming a board-certified or residency-trained (permanent, full-time) Veterinary Oncologist to join our specialty health care team, in our well-established and growing referral/emergency hospital. We also welcome applicants who are nearing the completion of their residency training and waiting to complete board exams.
As a successful candidate, you have:
- A valid Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, enabling practice in Canada
- A positive and collegial personality, strong communication skills, and enjoy interacting with other specialists and emergency doctors
- Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in. We care about your well-being and invest in resources for our associates:
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program!
- Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
- CE opportunities with access to annual VCA Canada conferences, seminars and generous CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange within our hospitals
- Interactive learning through online university (Woof U!)
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
- Active research studies for publication and industry growth
- Great work-life balance, competitive wages, pet and veterinary discounts and group benefits.
Email: Careers.email@example.com or connect with Kimberly Todd, general manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about TVEH or to send your CV.
Our 16,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility is located in Toronto, Ontario, and proudly serves the entire Greater Toronto Area and surrounding districts, including Durham, Peel, York and Halton regions. Our ER doctors provide 24/7 emergency care and our ICU is staffed 365 days/year by board-certified critical care teams. TVEH uses a team-based approach to case consultation and management; we believe that this collaboration between specialties allows us to provide optimal patient care and client service. At TVEH, we offer referral services in surgery, internal medicine, neurology, cardiology, critical care, and diagnostic imaging; fully equipped with MRI and CT, a mechanical ventilator, and extensive anesthesia monitoring capacity.