We invite YOU to visit Gold Coast Center for Veterinary Care and see all we have to offer. We are seeking an Associate Oncology Veterinarian to join our rapidly growing specialty practice.
This amazing opportunity would include:
Partnering with and learning from Board-Certified Oncologist, Dr. David Hunley, while completing job responsibilities that would include but are not limited to; seeing recheck oncology appointments, helping with client phone calls, handling minor oncology emergency cases (daytime only), handing minor non-cancer related issues with patients when they come in for rechecks, occasional small surgical procedures, and occasional minor emergency procedures (thoracocentesis, fluid therapy, etc.). We're open to being flexible to what will work best!
Who We Are:
Gold Coast Center for Veterinary Care is a multi-specialty practice with a variety of specialists. We utilize the most advanced diagnostic equipment and techniques available in order to provide the most comprehensive level of care.
What we offer:
- Four-day work week (matching Dr. Hunley's schedule)
- Lucrative sign-on bonus
- Generous annual compensation
- Student loan assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- 529 Gift of college plans
- Paid time off
- Moving expense reimbursement
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Customizable offers And much more!
What you’ll bring:
- Licensure to practice veterinary medicine in NY State
- Enthusiasm for Oncology
- Exceptional client/patient interactions