HELLO! Internist - Fetch Brandon, FL
Hi! We’re Fetch, a privately owned, multi-specialty group of practices located in Florida and South Carolina. Our locations offer specialty services along with 24hr ER support. Our team includes football fans (and non-sports fans!), foodies, brewery goers, Disney enthusiasts, avid readers, paddle boarders and kayakers, fishers, gardeners and plant lovers of all kinds. Some love the city life in Tampa Bay, others love the beauty of the amazing Florida beaches, and some enjoy the comfort of their living room with great Netflix binge! We have family people, single people, and happy people alike. It's inevitable you'll find a friend here.
While we might not be as vast as Krispy Kreme, our more intimate company is still able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members.
Here’s what we have to offer:
● Complete in-house laboratory
● Multi-parameter monitoring devices
● Cloud based digital EMR and whiteboard system
● Digital radiology suite
● Full complement of ultrasound and endoscopy equipment
● 16 slice helical CT
● Teammates - surgery, internal medicine, ECC, medical oncology, radiation oncology, ophthalmology and a 24/7 ER!
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Our Location: Located in Central West Florida, the Brandon hospital is easily accessible from Interstate I-75. The area provides plenty of attractions including museums, concerts, festivals and sporting events for all ages and is a short drive to all the major theme parks! Florida's beautiful weather year round provides no shortage of outdoor activities including fishing, boating kayaking, and is home to magnificent beaches, wildlife, clear springs, and scenic rivers. Brandon is a short drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg as well as small cities in between each city having its own gems to offer.
Our hiring process:
● You read this job post and it piques your interest.
● You tell us you are interested (apply, email, call, text).
● Let’s chat! You come and meet the team, verifying all the truths you’ve read here.
● We’ve done it! We’ve created a relationship and YOU have found your career.
Visit our website at fetchvets.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/fetchveterinary to get an inside look at whaat working with our Fetch team is all about.
● Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of Florida Veterinary Board
● Board certified or eligible
● Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
● Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
● Have a great attitude!
● Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we’re a team!
Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find the forever career you’ve been looking for!
Contact the owner directly | William Ratterree | email@example.com | 864.415.6878