Internal Medicine Specialist – Central Coast
Retreat from the chaos of politics and head 'down under' for an Aussie adventure. Our Schooling system is excellent and our community is inclusive and accepting!
SASH Central Coast is one of four SASH referral Clinic’s across Australia and is celebrating it’s 5th Birthday this coming January! That’s 5 years of bringing gold standard care to the entire region of Northern New South Wales! With the largest veterinary referral hospital in the southern hemisphere in the SASH network, the team work collaboratively across our hospitals to provide care to over 40,000 patients and their families each year. The Central Coast service offering includes internal medicine, surgery with physiotherapy, critical care, 24-hour emergency, ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology and oncology. You will have access to an intensive care unit, full service in-house lab and endoscopy, with a large dedicated medicine procedure room. You will work with our full-time, on-site Radiologist and Radiographer who will assist with your ultrasound, CT and X-ray needs. With our new network wide PACs system, you will have access to same day reporting on any imaging performed for your patients.
Being located in the middle of New South Wales’ beautiful Central Coastline, both coastal and rural living options are at your fingertips. The closest beach is just 10 minutes drive and the hospital is surrounded by iconic Aussie bushland.
For more information about the SASH Central Coast Team, please visit the links below:
The Internal Medicine Specialist Position:
SASH Central Coast is looking for 2 enthusiastic and dedicated Internal Medicine Specialists to join our Medicine department. You will work in a multidisciplinary setting, drawing on the knowledge and experience provided through our extensive network of SASH specialists. You will have the opportunity to work with Dr Sonia McGill, Dr Stephanie Leeder, Dr Justin Wimpole and Dr Amy Dixon. This position will suit someone who is interested in a more relaxed lifestyle. With both full time and part time opportunities available, you have the flexibility to choose the work life balance that suits you and your lifestyle! Leadership opportunities are available in this team for the right person!
Candidates for this position must:
- Value a hospital culture of inclusivity, empathy and teamwork.
- Be a Board qualified specialist in Internal Medicine being either a Fellow (ANZCVS) or Diplomate (ACVIM, ECVIM). Holding one of these qualifications means you can work in Australia, regardless of your undergraduate degree!
If you have completed an approved residency training program in Internal Medicine and are eligible to sit a certification examination, we would still love to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
It is a truly exciting time to join the SASH team, with career opportunities for the right person. You would be joining a team that is highly committed to our people, supporting them to achieve their goals. Just a few of the perks included in this opportunity are:
- Working in a veterinarian owned organization with leaders who understand the priorities and purpose of specialty and emergency medicine
- Excellent salary packaging
- Annual Bonus structure helping to reward our hardworking team
- Relocation package that factors in both your two legged and four legged family members
- Payment of a Work Visa package which offers a pathway to Permanent Residency
- Generous continuing education allowance
- 8 weeks paid parental leave to ALL new SASH parents
- 8 weeks of Study leave for those who are yet to sit final exams
- Excellent work-life balance Collaborating with a like-minded and dedicated group of SASH specialists, residents, nurses and support team members
- Employee discounts and social events
If you’re interested in a great opportunity to grow your career, with excellent facilities while providing challenging and rewarding cases, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com OR call to Jessica O’Connor OR call for a confidential discussion +61421 820 730.