Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist
Join our internal medicine and oncology team at Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital in Northeast Ohio!
Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital has provided specialty and emergency care for over 50 years with an established reputation of providing the “Gold Standard” of veterinary medicine to Northeast Ohio. Metropolitan now has two locations to better serve the area.
· The Internal Medicine & Oncology Service presently consists of two boarded internists, three boarded oncologists, two residency trained internists, and two internal medicine residents.
· Within Metropolitan Veterinary Referral Hospital, there is a team approach mentality with specialists in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Exotics, Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, and Ophthalmology.
· Both our Akron and Cleveland locations are spacious facilities with over 25,000 square foot each equipped with leading-edge technology that includes: a state-of-the-art ICU, 2 digital radiography units, ultrasound, CT, MRI, laparoscopy, fluoroscopy, video endoscopy with laser capabilities, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, I 131 therapy, telemetry, and an on-site referral laboratory provided by Idexx.
· We opened our second location in Cleveland in February of 2022.
· Receive a generous compensation package that includes competitive salary/bonuses, medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance, CE allowance, professional dues reimbursement, and 401K with matching.
· Northeast Ohio is a well-kept secret. Akron is located approximately 30 miles south of Cleveland, on the edge of urban and rural settings. The region also offers world-class medical facilities, regional and national centers for the arts, top-notch entertainment and professional sports. The area is also surrounded by an extensive array of scenic parks, including Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Lake Erie, one of the largest fresh water lakes in the world. Northeast Ohio offers all of this at a cost-of-living well below that of other major metropolitan areas across the country. The area is surrounded by several wonderful communities and townships, which have several excellent school districts ranked in the top 100 in Ohio.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
NVA Overview: NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and pet care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.