BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital, in Rockville, MD is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine specialist to join our team.
We provide24/7 emergency care and a wide variety of specialty services. Our hospital has boarded specialists in Critical Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology and a growing intern program. We have a great partnership with board certified Neurologists and Cardiologists in the building, which expands the services available to our patients. We hold monthly doctor informal topic rounds and other in-house CE opportunities which helps foster and cultivate our collaborative atmosphere.
Our hospital joined the Rockville community in June of 2014. The hospital is 33,000-square-feet and houses many diagnostic and therapeutic tools, including a mechanical vent, high flow oxygen, lithotripsy laser, MRI, 64 slice CT, ultrasound, minimally invasive scoping equipment, an isolation unit in the ER and an in-house Antech reference laboratory. This location has plenty of free parking and easy access to major commuting routes. Not to mention all the great food in the area!
Come help build the premier facility for advanced veterinary care in the Maryland-Washington D.C. area!Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.