Location: Canada (see locations below)
VCA Canada Animal Hospitals is welcoming board-certified Ophthalmologists (or residency trained) to work along side other board certified specialists. Our specialty hospitals provide after hours, and weekend care through our emergency clinic and critical care services. Select hospitals also support a rotating internship. The role of the Ophthalmologist will support our patients and development of support staff while further expanding our ophthalmology service.
- Mississauga - Oakville, Ontario
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Calgary, Alberta
- New Westminster, British Columbia
If you have an interest in a location that is not listed? Please reach out to discuss future openings; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of moving to Canada? Canada is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, full of picturesque forests, mountains, and lakes that make it a fantastic place for camping, hiking, or just admiring the scenery. Our hospitals are in vibrant cities with a lot to offer! We are friendly and welcoming and are looking forward to having you join us!
What VCA Canada Offers:
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
- RRSP Employer Group Match Program!
- Comprehensive compensation structures, signing bonus & moving allowance (within North America)
- Immigration and relocation support
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development (Medical Operations Team)
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
- Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
- Paid wellness days, vacation days and sick days
- A culture of caring, wellness and appreciation
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues and membership dues
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals across North America And more!
VCA Canada Cares
At VCA Canada we don’t see an animal, we see a family member. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities we serve and demonstrates this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward..
VCA Canada is Canada’s largest network of companion animal hospitals serving pet parents across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec. Our committed team of over 2500 professionals provide superior patient and client care throughout a wide range of wellness and advanced services; dentistry, ophthalmology, cardiology, dermatology, oncology, animal rehabilitation, radiology, surgery and more.
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.