enter is hiring a residency trained or board-certified Internal Medicine Specialist who cares ~ Because We Care! A
ALUED Team MembersC
OMPASSIONATE CareIf this what you are looking for, come join our team!!
We value your time, we value your expertise, and we value your commitment to your patients and clients.
We believe our commitment to you is reflected in what we have to offer you:
- $350k annually guaranteed + 25% production with no negative accrual
- $25+k signing bonus
- Longevity bonuses
- 6 weeks vacation
- $4,500k paid CE
- 1 week CE paid time off
- Relocation Allowance
- Plus the many outstanding perks (401k, medical benefits, paid leave/time off, etc.)
Click on the following hyperlink for a quick video to meet Team AVCC!
Check us out at http://vcaavccla.com
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a collaborative network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials. The annual salary range for this position is $200,000 to $350,000. This position may also be eligible for other variable pay programs.
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - Specialty, at Rayna.firstname.lastname@example.org 760-891-9903.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com