Veterinary Internist Wanted In Western Massachusetts
Are you ready to fall back in love with your career in veterinary medicine? Ready to step into an opportunity that encourages innovation, growth and development, and rewards hard work? If this is the case, then it is time for you to explore a position with Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital.
- Work Schedule – 4 days per week with no on-call and no weekends or holidays!
- Competitive Base Salary plus production, no negative accrual!
- Extremely Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- CE Allowance and additional time off
- Dedicated, minimum 2-person, certified technician team to support you!
- Specialty services liaison team to support you and your department!
- Freedom to develop your own appointment and procedure schedule!
- Quality of Life package
- Comprehensive Benefits, including annual uniform allowance, annual shoe allowance, comprehensive health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), partially funded health reimbursement account (HRA), retirement, referral and incentive bonuses, annual CE allowance and time off, generous vacation time, and sick time benefits.
Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital is a well-established 24/7 emergency and specialty hospital serving Western Massachusetts, Northern Connecticut and, Southern Vermont and, New Hampshire referring veterinary community and pet owners. Our 10,000sq foot state-of-the-art facility provides 24-hour emergency services as well as specialty services including Surgery and Critical Care.
Our hospital features brand new Olympus endoscopy equipment, advanced imaging (CT/Fluoroscopy/X-ray), Toshiba Ultrasound, full blood bank, ventilator, and much more!
We want to invest in you! We offer a Quality of Life package with perks as unique as you! Choose from:
- A home guy upgrade wit a Peloton, Mirror or Tonal
- A family vacation stipend with extended PTO
- A home renovation budget to fund your DIY dreams
- A tuition reimbursement bonus to tackle student debt
When hiring from top to bottom we focus on cultural fit, which allows us to boast an awesome group of people you will enjoy working with every day.
Come live in the Pioneer Valley and Five College Area in Western Massachusetts, which offers world-class recreational, dining, and cultural opportunities and a lower cost of living, with easy access to Boston and NYC.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital by visiting www.veshdeerfield.com. Take the next step and apply, you will not regret it!
NVA Overview: NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and pet care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.