Animal Medical Clinic in Bountiful, Utah (Salt Lake City suburb) is growing and adding a new Veterinarian position to the team!
We are located within 1 hour of 10 world-class ski resorts and 5 beautiful National Parks. We have a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled staff. We have a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere with a culture that understands the importance of a great work/life balance!
A Day In the Life
No two days are ever the same at our practice and we see a variety of cases, from routine, essential care, to daily surgeries. Our care caseload provides the perfect combination of challenge and diversity, with medical care that includes diagnostics, dentistry, radiology and surgery.
Who You Are
We are looking for a full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, compassionate professionals committed to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
Job Requirements include:
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery.
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients.
- An individual who is emotionally intelligent and places a high value on communication.
- A great sense of humor is encouraged!
We offer an incredible benefits package for Full-Time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just a few of our benefits include:
- Bonus Opportunity
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities
For more information about this opportunity, contact Barry.firstname.lastname@example.org or send me your resume!!
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.