BluePearl in Reno, NV is a 24/7 emergency and specialty hospital. Our spacious hospital is equipped with advanced technology that enables our staff to utilize the finest veterinary specialty equipment available. We provide comfortable treatment areas, including exam rooms, surgical suites, recovery areas and kennels to ensure a secure environment for our patients.
To provide the highest quality of care, we continuously invest in the latest technology for imaging, surgery, pathology, rehabilitation, dentistry, internal medicine and all other aspects of our veterinary specialties.Perks to Living in Reno/Lake Tahoe Areas:
America's biggest little city is home to highly rated restaurants, sporting events and performing arts. The event calendar is always full of excitement from the monthlong Artown Arts and Cultural festival to the classic car rally, the Great Reno Balloon Race and the annual culinary event named Reno Bites. It was ranked #33 in US News' Best Places To Live for the job market, quality of life and value. It experiences four seasons a year to enjoy all those activities you love! There's plenty of outdoor activities such as kayaking or tubing on the Truckee River, golfing, hiking, horseback riding and cycling. Just outside Reno, there's all the ski resorts and sandy beaches along the perimeter of nearby beautiful Lake Tahoe. Put on your hiking boots for their extensive network of trails to explore some of the best views around.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.