Are you ready to take the next step in your career? NVA Compassion-First is building a brand-new Spec+ ER hospital in Alpharetta, GA and we are looking for a Medical Director to lead our team. This position will report directly to the Group Leader and will work alongside the Hospital Director to build and hire a cohesive team from the ground up.
NVA Overview: NVA is a growing community of general practice clinics, emergency hospitals, equine practices, specialty hospitals, and pet resorts across five countries. Our doctors and pet care teams share best practices, medical knowledge, innovation, and insights. This collaborative approach allows each individual practice and pet resort to do what they do best: service their local community with compassionate, best-in-class care and medicine, to enhance the lives of the animals they love while backed by the support, stability, and leadership of NVA.
To lead our collaborative team, we are seeking a Medical Director who:
* Is a specialty veterinarian with 3 years or more experience in a Specialty & ER hospital
* Is committed to building and nurturing trusted relationships with our on-site and referring veterinarians.
* Effectively conveys the vision and mission of NVA Compassion-First
* Compassionate individual, dedicated to the client and patient care.
* Able to foster a work environment of teamwork and emotional intelligence.
* Partnership with the Hospital Director on recruiting, interviewing, and hiring veterinarians.
* Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
* Comfort with coaching, developing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action
Contact Jackie Ross at email@example.com if interested in exploring this opportunity.