Internal Medicine Registrar in our Albany Creek Hospital.
Reporting to the Lead Specialist – Internal Medicine, you will work alongside our amazing surgeons, hospital vets and surgery nurses to deliver gold standard care with compassion.
The role is full-time – 40 hours worked across a 9-day fortnight.
Brisbane Veterinary Specialist Centre is at the forefront of advancement in veterinary science with a purpose-built specialist veterinary hospital delivering gold standard care, supported by an experienced after-hours emergency and critical care service.
We are known to have a values-driven culture.
We are seeking candidates who will mirror the vision and values of BVSC in all professional activities, provide gold standard specialty care with compassion and will always go above and beyond for patients, clients and colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Attributes
- Energetic, compassionate, hardworking
- Good attention to detail and takes pride in their standard of work
- Genuine dedication to learning and strives for excellence in all areas
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment Has a good sense of humour and a positive mind-set Have an interest in continuing education and further professional development
- Has completed Residency and is on pathway to completing board exams.
Key Performance Areas
- Clinical care management People, Clients & Patient focus Statutory and Ethical requirements Commercial acumen IT savvy (BVSC uses EzyVet and SmartFlow) Workplace health and safety conscious.
Contact Neil Rickleman 07 3264 9400 for more information or email a brief cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org