- Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Woodland Hills, California
- Guaranteed Base + Monthly Production - No Negative Accrual
- Closing date
- Feb 22, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals are some of the most advanced, inclusive, and progressive veterinary multi-specialty referral hospitals in California. While we offer benefits normally associated only with large hospitals, our specialty culture nurtures a collaborative team environment that is the envy of many.
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is looking for a Veterinary Cardiologist Specialiststo join their team in the SoCal area!
Looking for a quick summary of who we are:
- Our Values + Our People: We’re different. Light on ego, heavy on collaboration - we genuinely enjoy working with one another. We encourage innovation within our medical care and management. We also value growth, advanced training and emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
- Our Practice: ACCESS, a network of multi-specialty practices located throughout the SoCal area, provides 24/7 ER and specialty care to the surrounding communities. Our departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of both referrals and emergency cases. Our specialties include critical care, cardiology, oncology, internal medicine, interventional radiology, endoscopy, surgery, orthopedic surgery with joint replacement center, nephrology with IHD, CRRT, Plasma Exchange and SCUF available, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. We also have a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of our services.
To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations, and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include:
- Complete laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Siemens Rapid Point Blood Gas Analyzer/I-stat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest, TEG)
- Monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/Invasive BP/telemetry)
- Digital radiography, color flow
- Doppler ultrasound (Toshiba Aplio, GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound GE Vivid Cardiac and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound)
- OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package
- 64 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI
- Each hospital is fully equipped with Pulmonetics or Maquet Servo critical care ventilators
- We are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation.
- We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
- South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
- San Fernando Valley: Found in Woodland Hills. Close to all the outdoor activities found in Malibu and Topanga Canyon.
Now, how about YOU?
- Loyal, passionate about great patient care, good with people and plays well with others
- Exemplifies our guiding principles: Quality, Integrity, Compassion, and Service.
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Residency Trained with the ACVIM (cardiology), current residents encouraged to apply!
Apply today and come join our TEAM!
You take great care of animals. We take great care of YOU!
For more information on this exciting opportunity contact Ember Hough at email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
We are change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world – for the better.
What makes us different:
- Leadership: Our team consists of some of the industry’s top clinicians and business people who have walked in your shoes.
- Support: Regional teams drive success and ensure local practices have the tools and resources they need.
- Initiative: As a member of our team, you'll be part of exciting growth and have the chance to make a greater impact.
Since 2003, Thrive Pet Healthcare has been committed to creating opportunities for veterinarians and veterinary professionals to pursue their passion. We provide practices with operational support, tools, and resources and take an active role in fueling their success.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert