- South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency & Specialty
- Fayetteville, Georgia 30214, United States
- Guaranteed Base + Production
- Closing date
- Feb 24, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center (SAVES) is looking to expand their team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist or residency trained clinician.
Do you value collaboration, respect, and a team-approach? Then this is the team for you, our people are truly amazing, we work hard and laugh often, and every employee shares this same vision.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
We are a 24/7 ER center with strong referral relationships, providing services to our clientele within the Southern Atlanta community. We are looking for a Critical Care Specialist, who wants to grow and evolve with us. As a caring and compassionate team SAVES works towards creating unbreakable bonds with pets, their families, referring veterinarians, and each other.
In 2017 we moved into a modern, and extremely well equipped 14,000 square foot facility with state-of-the-art equipment such as Direct Digital Radiography, CT Scanner, Ultrasound, in house lab and pharmacy, and much more.
Located in Fayetteville, Georgia, enjoy the peaceful small-town life or the hustle and bustle of city life, with downtown Atlanta just thirty minutes away! Fayetteville has multiple parks and outdoor recreation; is home to an outdoor amphitheater, an amusement park, and a production studio. Atlanta is home to vibrant art & culture scene, music, shopping, delicious restaurants, a fantastic Zoo, and world-renown Aquarium as well as professional sports teams. In Atlanta, there is something for everyone!
South Atlanta Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Caroline Kercheval at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/yyzg8lhwQBlkKTpgZcG6nd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert