Internal Medicine Specialist - Denver Area
- Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies
- Castle Rock, Colorado
- Negotiable salary and other benefits!
- Closing date
- Apr 30, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies (VSR) is looking for an Internist to join our team!
Join our Denver area dream team of caring and collaborative veterinary professionals, dedicated to enhancing the lives of pets and their people with compassionate, committed care, 24/7/365.
We are growing a great culture where people are happy to spend their time working on things they care about, like animals, clients, a community, and each other.
Join Our Growing Team
Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies is seeking a board certified Internist to join our growing team of emergency and specialty veterinarians. Located in Castle Rock, CO, our 10,000+ sq. ft., privately owned, small animal hospital includes robust, state-of-the-art facilities and 24/7/365 advanced care for pet patients. We emphasize a collaborative environment with specialists working together internally and with referring veterinarians to provide the best care possible.
With a historic downtown, emphasis on small businesses, and prioritization of open space, Castle Rock, CO is a safe and family-friendly mid-sized city with a “small-town” feel. Enjoy an abundance of nearby recreational activities in a beautiful Colorado setting, including hiking/biking trails, dog parks, restaurants, shopping, and more. Plus, it’s just minutes from the culturally-rich city of Denver packed with museums, theaters, restaurants, and sports venues and only an hour from Rocky Mountain ski slopes.
Why Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies:
- We provide the highest level of compassionate care for our pet patients through professional excellence and impeccable service as we work collaboratively to keep our clients informed of treatment options and involved in care plans.
- We thrive on teamwork and communication with our growing staff of 50+ professionals (including experienced specialists in emergency care, cardiology, internal medicine, radiology, surgery, and a dedicated support staff) working together to solve challenges.
- We demonstrate commitment to clients and our community not only through exceptional veterinary care but also by maintaining the highest ethical standards and by actively supporting community organizations and events.
- We support each other through focus on continuing education, individual growth, and belief that each team member has a voice and an important role.
Our New Internist Will:
- Be talented, energetic, and well-rounded.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Promote teamwork and inclusivity.
- Be empowered by a friendly work environment and talented support staff.
- Have availability to work some after hours and on-call shifts with a flexible schedule.
- Be ACVIM board-certified or board-qualified.
- Signing bonus
- Competitive wages (compensation negotiable and based on experience)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Dues/licensing/liability insurance fees
- Employee pet discount plans
- Flexible scheduling and support for both professional development and quality of life
- Collaboration with veterinary emergency doctors and specialists in cardiology, oncology, radiology, surgery, and more
Our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot hospital includes:
- 8 exam rooms including a cat-specific exam room
- 3 surgical suites
- Comfort room with a separate exit
- 16 slice GE CT
- Ultrasound suite
- Digital radiography
- Fully-equipped, in-house laboratory
- Pharmacy, including blood products
- And more!
Join our compassionate and collaborative team and work where your voice is heard!
Apply today or contact Dr. Megan Rector at DrRector@vsrockies.com
Apply for Internal Medicine Specialist - Denver Area
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert