Small Animal Internist N of Boston
- Ethos Veterinary Health
- Lawrence, Massachusetts
- Highly competitive salary, production, bonus and other incentives available
- Closing date
- May 1, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Bulger Veterinary Hospital is looking for a board certified or residency trained Internal Medicine Specialist to add to our exceptional team. Bulger Veterinary Hospital is a unique hospital offering 24/7 Emergency, General Practice and Specialty Referral Hospital. Bulger has a highly team-oriented and collaborative culture in which team members truly enjoy the environment and people with whom they work with. We strive to provide this same friendly environment for our clients and patients, so that they are an equal partner in decision making and their pet's medical care.
Our new 16,500 square foot hospital is located 26 miles north of Boston. We offer specialty care in Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Exotics, Anesthesia and Critical Care, as well as a busy emergency service and general practice. The hospital is supported by nearby Ethos hospitals with neurology, dermatology, and a compounding pharmacy. The hospital is well equipped including 64 slice Toshiba Aquilion CT scanner, digital radiography and digital dental radiography.
The internal medicine department is currently a single doctor service with a well-established busy caseload. Our collaborative team consists of Surgeons, Ophthalmologists, a Criticalist, an anesthesiologist, a number of experienced ER doctors, and doctors who provide both general practice and emergency care. Anesthesiology consultations are available when needed. Our specialists and emergency doctors are supported by an amazing group of technicians, client care specialists, and a supportive management team.
In addition to practicing, specialists also have the opportunity to work with the Clinical Trial Initiative for Ethos and have access to our comprehensive online library of veterinary journals.
The hospital is supported by comprehensive surgical facilities as well as a dedicated ICU department. We are a well-equipped facility that includes:
- 64 slice Toshiba CT scanner
- digital radiography suite
- Ultrasound machine- Canon Aplio
Bulger Veterinary Hospital and Ethos Veterinary Health:
Bulger Veterinary Referral Hospital is part of the Ethos Veterinary Health network of hospitals, providing our clinicians the opportunity to be part of a larger network of hospitals, but still maintain our distinctive identity. The focus of Ethos is on advancing veterinary medicine, along with providing high quality, compassionate care, which improves the lives of patients and their human companions. Our advancements center around three main areas:
- Transformative Science: We focus on driving initiatives that change the biology of disease, resulting in new diagnostics, novel therapies and improved treatments.
- Knowledge: We know we are only as good as our teams, so we are committed to continuous learning and growth, ensuring all team members have a path to reaching their fullest potential.
- Collaboration: Throughout Ethos we focus on capturing bright spots and sharing that knowledge across our organization. We believe a collaborative approach leads to better outcomes for our patients and more professionally fulfilled medical teams
Our staff enjoy competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Production based pay with a competitive guarantee base for the first 2 years
- Health, Vision & Dental
- 401 (k)
- CE allowance & professional expenses paid
- Sign-on bonus plus moving allowance available.
- Growth opportunities at all levels of the organization
Please send your CV to Jill Taylor, Jtaylor@ethosvet.com
Apply for Small Animal Internist N of Boston
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert