Veterinary Internist - Flower Mound TX
- Southern Veterinary Partners
- Flower Mound, Texas
- Closing date
- Apr 3, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate, Private Practice
Southern Veterinary Partners is a veterinarian owned and operated network of over 350 animal hospitals. Our veterinarian founders started the company seven years ago with the goal of providing high-quality care and exceptional client experiences. We pride ourselves on maintaining the original culture of the hospitals that join our team while SVP provides operational support. This gives our veterinarians the best of both worlds: partnership, benefits, networking, and support while maintaining a family culture.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate Board-Certified Veterinary Internist to join our rapidly growing practice in Flower Mound, TX. Our specialty will be located within a 9,600 square foot specialty center that offers other services such as emergency care and surgery.
If you are looking for a collaborative environment where you can practice gold standard medicine with best-in-class equipment, we encourage you to apply today. In addition to SVP’s standard benefit package, this opportunity also offers a generous sign-on bonus and SVPs industry leading equity ownership package.
Considering relocation? This opportunity is located in a major metropolitan area close the airport with great schools, recreation opportunities, shopping and restaurants. Also, a plus, Texas does not have a state income tax!
The ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are dedicated to practicing the highest quality of specialty care possible.
Competitive sign-on bonus offered!
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or residency trained
- Licensure must be in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
- Maintain cooperative relationships with primary care veterinarians, associated hospital departments, SVP teammates and others contacted in the course of work
- Maintain composure, direction and professional demeanor at all times
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
Southern Veterinary Partners rewards its team members with a competitive salary. Additional benefits may include growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Generous sign on bonus and SVP’s industry-leading equity ownership package
- Production incentive
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Apply for Veterinary Internist - Flower Mound TX
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert