Internist - Fort Myers, Florida
- Fetch Specialty & Cancer Veterinary Centers
- Fort Myers, Florida
- Competitive Salary an Extensive Benefits Packet
- Closing date
- Apr 4, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Internist - Fort Myers, Florida
We’re Fetch, a privately owned, multi-specialty group of practices located in Florida and South Carolina. Our locations offer specialty services along with 24hr ER support. Our team includes a diverse group of professionals who are passionate about veterinary medicine and living life to the fullest. We are seeking an Internist to join our new facility in Fort Myers, Florida.
Here’s a little about us: We’re growing! Privately owned and originating in Florida as an oncology outpatient center, Fetch brings the expertise developed within our network of multi-specialty practices to our newest hospital in sunny Southwest Florida.. We have grown to 3 wonderful specialty facilities, with a new one on the way. Fetch SW Florida opens in March 2023 and will provide 24/7 Emergency and Specialty care in beautiful Fort Myers.
Here’s what we have to offer:
There are few things more exciting than being a part of a company that started small and explodes into something great. You get to build your service, your team, and your company.
● A brand new, state of the art facility
● Complete in-house laboratory
● Multi-parameter monitoring devices
● Cloud based digital EMR and whiteboard system
● Digital radiology suite
● Full complement of ultrasound and endoscopy equipment
● GE Helical CT scanner
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Our hiring process:
● You read this job post and it piques your interest
● You tell us you are interested (apply, email, call, text)
● Let’s chat! You come and meet the team!
Our Location: Located in the upper region of Southwest Florida, the Fort Myers hospital is easily accessible from Interstate 75. Florida boasts sunshine and year round activities. Fort Myers provides a variety of attractions including: museums, galleries, concerts and festivals, outdoor hiking, fishing, and kayaking, as well as beautiful, white sand beaches. Nestled within driving distances to the famous Florida Keys, Cape Canaveral, and let's not forget DISNEY.
● Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of Florida
● Board certified or residency trained
● Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
● Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
● Must have a strong work ethic
● The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you
● Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we’re a team!
Come practice veterinary medicine with Fetch and find the forever career you’ve been looking for!!!
Contact the owner directly | William Ratterree | email@example.com | 864.415.6878
Apply for Internist - Fort Myers, Florida
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert