Internist - Fetch Greenville, SC
- Fetch Greenville
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Competitive Salary an Extensive Benefits Packet
- Closing date
- Apr 4, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
HELLO! Internist - Fetch Greenville, SC
Hi! We’re Fetch, a privately owned, multi-specialty group of practices located in Florida and South Carolina. Our locations offer specialty services along with 24hr ER support. Our team includes football fans (and non-football fans!), food enthusiasts, mountain climbers, avid bicyclists, hikers, triathletes, movie buffs, gardeners and plant lovers of all kinds, musicians and skiers. Some love the mountains while others love the beach, and some enjoy the comfort of their living room with a great Netflix binge! We have family people, single people, and happy people alike. It's inevitable you'll find a friend here.
Here’s a little about us: There are few things more exciting than being a part of a company that started small and explodes into something great. You get to help build your service, your team, and your company. The very first Fetch began as an outpatient oncology center in Naples, FL in June 2016. Dr. William Ratterree, our owner, grew up in South Carolina (LOVES Clemson Football) and wanted to be able to offer specialty and emergency veterinary support to the Upstate South Carolina community. Fetch Greenville opened in November 2021 and provides 24/7 ER and specialty care.
While we might not be as vast as Krispy Kreme, our more intimate company is still able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members.
Here’s what we have to offer:
● A 15,000 sq. foot, newly renovated facility
● Complete in-house laboratory
● Multi-parameter monitoring devices
● Cloud based digital EMR and whiteboard system
● Digital radiology suite
● Full complement of ultrasound and endoscopy equipment
● Helical CT
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Our hiring process:
● You read this job post and it piques your interest
● You tell us you are interested (apply, email, call, text)
● Let’s chat! You come and meet the team, verifying all the truths you’ve read here
● We’ve done it! We’ve created a relationship and YOU have found your career
Our Location: Located in the Northwest Region of South Carolina, the Greenville hospital is easily accessible from Interstate 85. Greenville boasts four beautiful seasons and provides a variety of attractions including: museums, galleries, concerts and festivals, outdoor hiking or fishing, as well as numerous parks. Nestled close to Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee, you're an easy drive from the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville or Charlotte, or even the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Visit our website at fetchvets.com or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/fetchveterinary to get an inside look at what working with our Fetch team is all about.
● Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of South Carolina Veterinary Board
● Board certified or eligible
● Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
● Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
● Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we’re a team!
Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find the forever career you’ve been looking for!
Cut out the middleman and text or email the owner directly.
William Ratterree - 864 415 6878 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert