- Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty & Emergency
- Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007, United States
- Guaranteed Base + Quarterly Production - No Negative Accrual
- Closing date
- Mar 9, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Veterinary Hospitals / Corporate
Elk Grove Veterinary and Specialty is looking to add a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or Residency trained Veterinarian to their team!
Our beautiful hospital is in the expanding area of Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Located less than thirty miles Northwest of Chicago, the location offers the benefits of living close to an exhilarating city and minimizes the headaches of city life.
Why work at Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty & Emergency?
Our core values include honesty, respect, integrity, compassion, collaboration, and accountability. All of our team members strive for continuous professional growth and development, all while having fun!
- We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment
- Strive for a positive work/life balance
- Excel as Veterinary leaders in our community
- Emphasis teamwork and collaboration
Our hospital is an 8,000 sq. facility housing 5 examination rooms, comfort room, and surgical suite. Equipped with a Storz tower that facilitates flexible and rigid endoscopy (including laparoscopy), digital radiology unit, on-site 16 slice CT scanner, ultrasounds for ER/ICU/IM use, along with Antech Diagnostic Interpretation, defibrillator, operating microscope, full Idexx in-house laboratory with blood gas analyzer, Abaxis i-Stat, & multiple Multi-parameter monitors including EKG.
Our specialties include: Surgery, Critical Care & Emergency.
Doctors are supported by an amazing group of dedicated technicians, client care coordinators, and management team with many years of veterinary medicine experience. And, we are staffed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week with support staff and an emergency clinician, so our specialists can enjoy their time away from the clinic.
We work as a team of doctors as collaborators, colleagues, and friends to provide top level care for our patients, no matter what.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
- Works collaboratively with referral partners as well as Elk Grove's own doctors
Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty & Emergency is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Apply today! Join our TEAM.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of You!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Ember Hough at email@example.com.
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/jXA4dgIV2oAeBizNLHxldq
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert