- Advanced Veterinary Care of Utah
- Salt Lake City, Utah, 94106 United States
- Guaranteed Base + Quarterly Production - No Negative Accrual
- Closing date
- Mar 26, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Advanced Veterinary Care is looking to expand their team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist, or board eligible clinician.
Join our collaborative team in continuing to provide excellent cardiology services and support to our community. We are a dynamic multi-specialty and 24/7 ER group, looking for someone who shares our passion for providing excellent medicine as well as developing and nurturing relationships with our veterinary community.
Advanced Veterinary Care was established in Salt Lake City in 2008 as the first specialty practice in Salt Lake City. AVC is a very integrated practice that seeks candidates who have strong communication skills, an energetic attitude, empathy, compassion and enthusiasm for helping clients and patients alike.
In addition to our consultation services, our spacious hospital offers an MRI, digital radiography, two ultrasounds, laparoscopy/endoscopy, EKG, fluoroscopy, hyperbaric chamber, telemetry, surgical laser, an in-house blood bank, and a CE conference room for in house training and meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
Advanced Veterinary Care is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
We are in the heart of Salt Lake City in the foothills of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains. Utah offers world renowned outdoor activities, with all 4 seasons, each offering their own activities, such as: rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding. Salt Lake City is known for its beautiful mountains and friendly people, it is also affordable, clean, and ever growing, making it a great place to call home.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact Ember Hough at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/OmM5jqFDao61EiQ5mHp2OR
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert