- Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle
- Lynnwood, Washington State
- Guaranteed Base + Quarterly Production - No Negative Accrual
- Closing date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Practice Area
- Small Animal
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is seeking a Board?-Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained clinician. to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-specialty practice in Lynnwood, Washington—located just north of Seattle.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an engaged?, reliable?, and collaborative team member
- Is a lifelong learner who also enjoys teaching
- ?Is an efficient multi-tasker
A?t VSC of Seattle we share a passion for ?high-quality medicine?; compassion for pets, their families, and each other; and a commitment to professional growth? and development.
Among the reasons to join VSC of Seattle, you will find:
- A dynamic, talented team that ?emphasizes a collaborative ?approach to patient care
- ?A 24/7 hospital with outstanding ER and specialty services?, including Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care, Neurology, Oncology, Radiology, and Surgery
- Abundant CE opportunities for doctors and staff
- ?Opportunities to engage in clinical research studies
- Opportunities to give back through strong community partnerships with area shelters and other rescue organizations
More about our amazing hospital:
Our custom-built, 24,000 sq. ft. facility is well-equipped with in-house 1.5 Tesla MRI, a state of the art digital imaging system to include a 64-slice CT, fluoroscopy and C-arm, laparoscopy, endoscopy, arthroscopy, bronchoscopy, echocardiography (GE Vivid E9), ultrasound (GE Logiq S8 Vet), an Esprit Ventilator, Dialysis, and a fully equipped ICU to deliver the best possible patient care. We are a busy practice with a diversified caseload and our team (including 3 criticalists, 3 internists, 3 surgeons, 1 radiologist, 3 neurologists, 2 oncologists, 1 cardiologist, and 10 highly experienced ER doctors, as well as a skilled technical and assistant staff) takes pride in its cohesion and teamwork. With the team at VSC of Seattle, you will have the opportunity for a bustling caseload, a collegial work environment, professional growth, outreach within the community, the ability to mentor our 8 rotating interns, and work-life balance.
Our core values are based upon caring for our patients, their families, and each other. We pride ourselves on the education of the team and the referring veterinary community and we conduct daily rounds, a weekly doctor and intern lecture series as well as technician lectures geared toward continued learning.
More about our attractive location:
Seattle is a vibrant and fun city with a strong cultural scene and excellent restaurants. The beautiful and unique natural environment also makes it a living paradise for the outdoorsy community, with the mountains and ocean nearby. The Emerald City is a great place to live! We have a moderate climate with sunny spring and summers; great skiing and snowboarding are only a few hours away. There is always something to do - music festivals, top-notch restaurants, ferry rides, and sporting events at every turn. We are a foodie’s paradise, with great local produce and farmers’ markets, tons of breweries and wineries, and plenty of fresh seafood.
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual salary range starting at $180,000 - $210,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Ember Hough - email@example.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert