- Canada West Veterinary Specialists
- Vancouver, British Columbia,Other / Non-US
- Salary plus production
- Closing date
- Apr 29, 2023
- Practice Area
- Position Type
- Veterinary Internist / Specialist, Board-Certified
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
Canada West Veterinary Specialists are looking for a Cardiologist to join our team.
(American, European board certified or residency trained specialists).
- Operational since 1997, we are a 17,000 sq. ft., private multi-specialty referral veterinary practice and 24-hour emergency facility in Canada. Our practice has boarded-specialists in Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Oncology, Neurology, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery and Critical Care with added services of rehabilitation therapy, in-house cytology and reference lab. We are looking for a hardworking and compassionate Cardiologist to join our collaborative team. Our modern facility is equipped with a 64 slice CT, MRI, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, and EMG.
- Our hospital is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, which is consistently rated as one of the top places to live in the world. Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city set in a spectacular natural environment between the Pacific Ocean and surrounding mountains, enabling outdoor activities and providing an extensive complement to your professional life. After-work skiing, during winter and after-work paddle boarding or relaxing on the beach, during summer, are all possible! Vancouver will also satisfy any foodies being known for its exquisite and diversified cuisine.
- The position comes with a highly competitive salary, health insurance, continuing education allowance, and licensure allowance. We are well versed in the immigration process as many of doctors and support staff have relocated to Vancouver from around the world to join our team. We will provide you direct assistance in the relocation and immigration process along with a generous moving allowance.
- We appreciate that making a move is a big step and a key part of the decision is meeting the team. As COVID travel restrictions allow, we can arrange for an expense paid visit but for now, the virtual approach has worked well too!
- British Columbia is one of the rare provinces in North America allowing board certified European Specialist to work under a “Specialty Private Practice” license without ECFVG certification/equivalence requirement.
Please visit our website, www.canadawestvets.com
For more information please contact Marta Jackson, CEO/GM, at email@example.com.
Apply for Cardiologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert